Caring for your bracelet
Now that you are the proud owner of a DivinityLA bracelet (or several!), here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy it for as long as possible:
- Always remember to treat your bracelets gently and with care.
- Never overstretch the elastic band - stretching it over your hands is okay.
- Remove your bracelets before being exposed to chlorine or salt water, These can lead to the stones becoming dull and the bracelet deteriorating more quickly.
- Remove your bracelet before sleeping and participating in vigorous physical activity.
- Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfume
- Store your bracelets in a soft pouch to keep other items from scratching the surface of the beads.
- To clean your bracelet wipe it with a soft, damp cloth and dry immediately.